Filed under News, Opinion, Video

Ted Talk: Global Warming

Our topic relates to Global Warming. Our Ted Talk discusses the negative effects of Global Warming in places all around the world. We hope this Ted Talk will encourage you to make a difference in the world and stop Global Warming.

About the Writers
Christian Miyoko, Reporter

Christian Miyoko, also know Try Hard Miyoko, is a reporter for the Patriot Power Publication. Christian is currently a 7th grader at the AdVenture STEM...

Andrew Coscarelli, Reporter

Andrew Coscarelli is new to AdVENTURE STEM this year and is still getting used to the presentations. He is a 7th grader at the AdVenture STEM Program and...

Khaled Darwich, Reporter

Khaled Darwich also known as DJ Khaled, is 7th grader at AdVenture STEM who likes to play pool every day. He's a reporter for the Patriot Power publication....

6 Comments

6 Responses to “Ted Talk: Global Warming”

1. Andrew Coscarelli on March 20th, 2019 2:25 PM

I never knew that Global Warming affected so many different things!

2. Anthony Gonzalez on March 21st, 2019 8:12 AM

I think you guys did very well on explaining the topic and showing many ways that global warming affects the earth.

3. Jude Ochoa on March 21st, 2019 8:18 AM

Nice Ted talk Christian, Khaled, and Andrew. I completely agree with your point, global warming isn’t a topic that should be taken lightly. I like how you mention the reason why there sea levels are rising, it because of the melting ice caps/icebergs.

4. Athena Deleon on March 21st, 2019 8:21 AM

Your Ted Talk has taught me a lot, and has made me feel bad for the animals that you had talked about. Where global warming is hurting them and humans especially.

5. Anthony Valle on March 21st, 2019 8:28 AM

I like how much information you put in your podcast and how you explained what was happening with global warming.

6. Kayla Brown on March 21st, 2019 8:30 AM

It was a great Ted Talk and you had a lot of information, but the background made it look a little unprofessional.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Ted Talk: Global Warming