Filed under Informational

Should smoking and vaping be banned?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Should smoking and vaping be banned?

Should smoking and vaping be banned? Well, a lot of people have heard lots of bad things about smoking and vaping but let’s just start with, what is smoking and vaping? Smoking is inhaling tobacco smoke, smoking contains many chemicals that are harmful to the body and could be bad for your future if you smoke, there are about 7000 chemicals in cigarettes, for example, nicotine, lead, ammonia, uranium, benzene, and a lot more. Vaping is an electronic cigarette, it is a device that gives you the feeling of smoking, it is not as bad as smoking but is still really bad and harmful to your body. Vaping could still give you lung disease, heart disease, cancer, and more.

Underage kids should not smoke or vape because it’s really bad for them, is what most people think. People know how smoking and vaping is bad for you but they still do it, why?  This is because they did it once and now they are addicted. Lots of people can’t speak anymore because of them smoking or vaping a lot. Smoking and vaping creates a significant impact on the world, if a lot of people do it others who don’t smoke and vape could still be sick and it could cause chaos around the world because people and smoking and vaping which would cause air pollution that is bad for the world if people smoke and vape a lot.

Let’s go through the effects that smoking and vaping could cause to your body. Smoking and vaping could cause lung disease, heart disease, cancer, and more. Lung disease is a problem that causes your lungs to not work properly and heart disease is when your heart does not work correctly and expands which could cause you do die.

A lot of people said yes, so smoking can be banned because they know that even though some other people do not smoke they could still get sick or could still get lung disease because other smokers could cause air pollution. More people said that they would like smoking and vaping to be banned because of air pollution and also they are caring for others.

In conclusion, most people think that smoking and vaping is terrible for everyone even though some people don’t do it. People also know that smoking and vaping should be banned because of air pollution. Others said no smoking and vaping should not be banned So with the data that they concluded they there are lots of people who did want smoking and vaping to be banned forever.

About the Writer
Brandon Nguyen, Reporter

Many people don't know that Brandon Nguyen starts off his day with playing band. He currently plays the clarinet and would want to change instruments...