Filed under Sports

Basketball Playoffs

Back to Article
Back to Article

Basketball Playoffs

Do you like basketball and want to know more about the NBA pro basketball teams,well you came to the right place. basketball is a semi-contact sport played on a rectangular basketball court. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) regular season to determine the league’s Team Champion.

While most often played as a team sport with five players on each side, three-on-three, two-on-two, and one-on-one competitions are also common. Depending on how many players are going to play that game. The way to play basketball is to make hoops on the defense’s and the hoops are elevated 10 feet above the ground. The team with the ball is called the offense and the team without the ball is called the defense.

We asked Lucas Perez about the last few questions. Who’s your favorite basketball team? “ I like the Warriors. Next, we asked, ”Who do you think would win the playoffs. “The warriors because they have a strong team and also have many players that are good. How do you feel about the Warriors and the Cavs? “I wanted the Celtics to go because the Warriors and the Cavs already been in the in the finals three times.”

In the finals, it was the Warriors and Cavaliers in the finals again for the fourth year in a row. The Warriors won Game 1 by 10 point beating the Cavaliers. In Game 2 the Warriors beat the Cavaliers by 19 points. Also Stephen Curry shrugged off an exchange with Kendrick Perkins. So far the Warriors have won both games in the finals but maybe the Cavs could turn it around later in Game 3.

In conclusion, Game 2  ended and the Warriors won both of the games.  The Cavaliers and the Warriors are in the finals for the fourth time in a row. Also the Cavaliers are also being carried by LeBron James in the last few games and the finals might be like the last few years

About the Writers
Mason Firebaugh, Photographer

Mason is just a kid that goes to AdVenture. He likes to play baseball. He likes to play basketball with his friends. Also he likes to play video games.

Evaristo Nolasco, editor

Evaristo Nolasco is still new to AdVenture STEM and is learning how to work in a  group and learn new concepts. Evaristo is the type of person you want...