Game On!

Many people are waiting for new games to come out this spring. Considering the widespread popularity of video games, there are a lot to choose from. The question is what game should you get and on what console? The answer is: it’s all up to the person choosing, and their own personal preferences and console. There is another thing though, if two consoles are owned, perhaps it might be split between which console you should get the game for. The reason for this is because one console might have better graphics for a game, while the other might have better servers and online lobbies for another game.

If gamers like free roam RPGs, there is a game called Anthem but here’s the catch. Its release was delayed until 2019. Another good one is the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. It’s a good game with a nice performance with some great graphics. There is also Horizon Zero Dawn, a game about a post apocalyptic world with evil machines. The last one on the list of free roam RPGs is Monster Hunter World, which has just came out. It is about being a hunter tasked with taking down or trapping monsters for research, which you can do online with other people.

Racing games are liked by some people, Forza Horizon is a great free roam racing game. It has lot of tracks, different cars and missions to add more excitement to the game. Another great, old game for ps3 and xbox 360 is Split Second. This action-packed game has great racing with good traps to make the game more intense and a story game mode online.

Antonio Padilla, a student in AdVenture STEM, shared what some of your favorite games are. “Overwatch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, and Xenoverse.” When he was asked why Overwatch is his favorite game, he said, “It is fun and it has less tryhards then other shooters. Why is Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm your favorite game? “It has a great plot.” Why is Xenoverse another one of your favorite game? “It is about dragon ball.” When asked what game he would recommend, he said, “I would recommend overwatch.”

A lot of people enjoy RPG, Free Worlds, Racing and Apocalypse games, and others too. Also, the games that are recommended are great choices for game of the year. These are the best games for play style and enjoyment.  

About the Writer
Mason Firebaugh, Photographer
Mason is just a kid that goes to AdVenture. He likes to play baseball. He likes to play basketball with his friends. Also he likes to play video games.
3 Comments

3 Responses to “Game On!”

1. Luke on March 15th, 2018 1:47 PM

Great Article! You gave many examples! I do enjoy Breath of the Wild

[Reply]

2. Ethan Garcia on March 15th, 2018 2:01 PM

it’s a really good article, but you forgot to close the quote for Overwatch.

[Reply]

3. Logan Perry on March 16th, 2018 8:11 AM

Good Article! Thank You for making an article on gaming since it is what I do.

[Reply]

• Game On!

Entertainment

An intro to CoD Zombies

• Game On!

Entertainment

Dutch Food

• Game On!

Entertainment

Bored? Try Cardboard!

• Game On!

Entertainment

PUBG: Player Unkown’s Battle Grounds

• Game On!

Entertainment

New anime coming with the new season!

• Game On!

Entertainment

Fortnite Battle Royale–takes the world by storm

• Game On!

Entertainment

What is March Meme?

• Game On!

Entertainment

Silicon Valley Comic Con 2018

• Game On!

Entertainment

Got Talent?

• Game On!

Entertainment

Kirby Star Allies: Copy That!

Game On!