Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Daniel Kafeety, Editor

Over Winter Break, Nicolas Ramos hung out with some of his friends. He played Fortnite every day no matter what, because of his love for this game. Nicolas described his break as, “sorta boring, but fun.” Most people say that playing with friends is exciting and makes them feel less bored; playing with friends makes them feel happy. Nico seemed to be in the house most of the time, but still went out to play with friends. People might describe this break as Ski Week, but it was a whole lot different for Nicolas.

On Monday, Nicolas played Fortnite and he got seven wins in total. He played for 5-6 hours that day, till his eyes felt like they were bleeding. Finally his parents came home from work, and he asked them if he could play with a few of his friends who live in his neighborhood. He took his BMX bike and went with Noah, Cyrus, Ben, and Basil; they usually rode to the school to do a few tricks on their bikes.

On Tuesday, Nicolas woke up straight out of bed and his parents would already be at work. Since he could not go out of the house until 2:00 pm he would have to play Fortnite once again until his parents came home. So he played Fortnite again this time he played a solo game, and got a few kills, and won another game. A few hours later his parents came home and he was thrilled, he would finally be able to play with his friends with his bike. He took his bike and meet up with Noah, Cyrus, and Ben. They went around the neighborhood this time.

On Wednesday, Nicolas wanted to play with his friends so he wouldn’t be bored. Like I said before playing with friends because he would feel less bored, and he mentioned that after he mentioned that he had the time of his life.This time he went straight to the skatepark with a few of his friends, Noah, Cyrus, Jordan, Ben, and Basil. They did so many tricks that his grips on the bike were worn out. He was very happy and wanted to go again sometime.

On Thursday, Nicolas was very bored. His parents didn’t come home till 5:30 pm and he played Fortnite all day long and he started to get very bored, he said it felt like forever. He got a few kills, he really wanted the Dark Voyager skin on there so he played very long, he wanted to play till he was at teer 70 so he could unlock the skin but he is only at teer 26.

On Friday, Nicolas started to play Fortnite until he parents came home. When they did, Nicolas begged them to have a sleepover with Noah, Cyrus and Jordan. They said yes, and they stayed up till 1:00 in the morning, until Nico feel asleep. His friends decided to draw something on him to surprise him once he woke up. When he woke up he was dying of laughter.

In conclusion, Nicolas had an exciting time playing games and hanging out with friends. Although he didn’t really go anywhere and stayed home, he found a way to have a good time. He even got a few wins on Fortnite. It’s always fun when friends are around. 

About the Writer
Daniel Kafeety, Editor
Daniel Kafeety is a 7th grade student in AdVenture STEM at Herman. He has been in the program for two years and is hoping to stay until 8th grade. Daniel Kafeety was born in the USA. His hobbies are playing basketball and playing basketball related video games like NBA 2k18. He’s a good student with...
1 Comment

One Response to “Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story”

1. Arjun Mann on March 15th, 2018 1:53 PM

Good job Daniel! Just make sure to add spaces in between periods and the starting of a new sentence.

[Reply]

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

An intro to CoD Zombies

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

Dutch Food

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

Bored? Try Cardboard!

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

PUBG: Player Unkown’s Battle Grounds

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

New anime coming with the new season!

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

Fortnite Battle Royale–takes the world by storm

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

What is March Meme?

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

Silicon Valley Comic Con 2018

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

Got Talent?

• Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story

Entertainment

Kirby Star Allies: Copy That!

Nicolas Ramos Vacation Story